5-Paragraph Essay

5-Paragraph EssayA 5-paragraph essay is one of the classic models of composing a written work. Most commonly used for torturing high-school students, this type of essay composition may prove to be a simple yet effective way of arranging your paper; it is good for most academic disciplines. However, as easy and elementary as it may seem, mastering the style of writing this type of essay can still be challenging, depending on the level of expertise demanded by a particular teacher or educator. And while it not uncommon to find someone to do your assignment for you, it can still be hard to buy 5-paragraph essay cheap in our current economy. On this page, we will go into some of the details of composing a good 5 paragraph essay and talk about the ways of getting it at a reasonable price.

A 5-paragraph essay is literally composed out of 5 parts (duh), each having its own traits and specifics. We will try to summarize what a classic 5-paragraph essay should look like, fyi:

First – The Introduction

As you may have guessed, this initial section of the essay is made to give the general impression of what the text is all about and, effectively, to lure the reader into viewing the whole text. This part is perhaps the most important one, and personally I find that if the first few sentences do not draw me in, there is at least an 80% chance I will stop reading right there (remaining 20% being the case when I have to read the text whether I like it or not, to do my assignment). Don’t you feel the same when reading an article, be it on the net or in a book? The whole point of introduction is to interest the reader, to keep him skimming through the important parts of the text in a breeze.

In order to achieve this, one of five main concepts may be used:

Review Historical Data – this form of introduction is better suited for topics that have some sort of background attached to the initial theme, i.e. a 5-paragraph essay that explores the ongoing effort of social warfare against drugs could use some facts from the past, to better understand the impact of what is happening in the present.

Tell Your Readers a Story – otherwise called “anecdotal” approach, starting your paper with a short story or outtake could instantly captivate the reader, ensuring that he or she will continue reading. For example, if you are writing a paper on the dangers of tourism in the Middle East, a laconic and preferably a dramatic story of someone who survived the aforementioned incident would fit just right.

Start Your Essay with a Bang – the effect of surprising emotional statements is one of the most common and effective ways to let the reader know there is something new and exciting that permeates the pages of your paper. The range of emotions that such statements are able to produce may vary from surprise, shock, or even outrage or disgust, to joy, laughter, relief, or gratitude. Naturally, if I would write my English paper, I would only use statements that fit the “feeling” of my work – starting a troubling, dramatic essay on conflicts in Africa with a silly joke can be interpreted as black humor, lowering the creditability of the paper and the author.

Quote the Words of Someone Famous – people like to hear celebrities talk. An actor, a politician, a news anchor, a local activist – reading something that these outstanding personalities allegedly have to say improves the credibility of what is written.

Declare Your Intentions, Fair and Plain – a dull and rather boring introduction at the first glance, this common technique involves telling the reader what your paper is all about, without using any tricks or hooks. However, if used appropriately and applied in the right context, this method may become just the right appetizer for certain individuals (e.g. a math or science teacher will be more accustomed to this type of introduction more than to any other).

To sum it up, a professional online paper writer would most likely do this part in one of the five ways mentioned above, with a little personal touch, and it would turn out brilliant. Other essential components are also out there but, regrettably, the only conceivable way to understand all the intricacies of writing a kick-ass article introduction would be to have 4-5 years of experience in the industry as a professional. Point is, you don’t actually need to know all this stuff should you choose to buy 5-paragraph essay online. That way, you can get a top of the line essay without having to waste all of your precious time on senseless research.

Core Paragraph Number One

The first “core” part of your essay begins with a short transition from the introduction part, “hooking” him on a tasteful and informative piece of text where you start expressing the main content of your work – the most important aspect of argument, the leading traits of the person you are writing about, explicit statement of a problem that requires attention, and so forth. You may want to find some external help to assist you in composing this part. Take special notice if you are reading this page after searching for “help me do my essay” or “write my English paper”, since your request will most likely lead you to buy 5-paragraph essay online.

Second Core Paragraph

As the middle section of the discussion, this part should continue your story where the first core paragraph left it, reeling the reader deeper into the contents of your essay. Keep in mind though; the ideas expressed in this part should be second-most important of your essay, with the first paragraph bit being in the lead. The best course of action would be to explain some of the details that you had to skip by in the start, for the sake of keeping the reader interested.

Third and Final Core Paragraph

Ending the main part of your discussion is perhaps the easiest part of the work. Here, you should simply reach a consensus on the arguments and ideas that were covered in your essay, adding some final thoughts and expanding upon some of the least interesting topics that still need to be made clear.

End Conclusion

The final part of your academic work should become a summary of the ideas that were expressed, placing special attention on:

Closure of your opening statement (that is, the introduction). It is good to form your conclusion in a similar fashion as you did the introduction. That way, the reader can relate to the same style of writing and intuitively understand that the topic has reached its final stages of development.

Summary of the core conversation. Through the process of your work, you must come to a certain conclusion or reach a logical assumption that proves your point of view is right, or the idea covered in your essay makes perfect sense, or at least makes it clear what you wanted the reader to understand by studying your paper.

Signal the end. It is always a good idea to relay an explicit message that this discussion is finished. A cliffhanger “can” be used in an academic work, but only in rare cases.

Back To Top